How Will Whiteline Express, Plastipak Holdings, Inc. Collect Personal Information?You are under no obligation to disclose any personal information to us at any time. However, your computer shares basic information and some features of the website need some personal information to work, such as our contact forms. In the process you may be asked to give your name, e-mail address, address, etc. for the purpose of these services.We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. This information includes:
- The Internet domain from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access our site;
- The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
- Your username, if it was used to log in to the website; and
- If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
How Can You Request Changes to Personally Identifiable Information That Was Collected?If personal identifiable information is collected from your browser, which is offered by your browser settings, you can use our contact from our website for verification and to request changes of such information. Note: The information collected is not applicable to Do Not Track "DNT" requests. The information collected comes solely from your browser. Our cookies collect your statistics of your visit when browsing our site. If you would like to know what information you shared from your own computer, review your browser and computer settings.
What Does Whiteline Express, Plastipak Holdings, Inc. Do with “Do Not Track” Requests?Do Not Track (DNT) is a preference that users can set on their browser (if supported) to opt-out from online behavioral tracking. Whiteline Express, Plastipak Holdings, Inc.’s website does not respond to the DNT setting of a user’s web browser.
Data We Process When You Use Whiteline Express, Plastipak Holdings, Inc.’s WebsiteWhen you use our website, we process information related to such activity – including information like the links you clicked on, IP addresses, cookie data* (see definition below), device IDs and location.
Why We Process ItWe process this data according to our Statement, including but not limited to:
- Improve our services’ quality and new product developments;
- Deliver more customized and useful content to you;
- Improve online navigation protection against fraud; and
- Conduct analytics to understand how our website is used.
Decide How Your Data is Used
- How to manage my data
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, if you do not want to allow cookies, you have the right to do so by turning off your browser history and, on your browser settings, opting out of seeing ads based on your interests. Instructions are usually located within the “Help” or “Preferences” menu of your browser but below you will find some links that may help you:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/privacystatement
- Safari for macOS Sierra: Manage cookies and website data using Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- The Americans With Disability Act
- The Cable Communications Policy Act of 1984
- The Children’s Internet Protection Act of 2001 (updated in 2013)
- The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986
- The Computer Security Act of 1997
- The Consumer Credit Reporting Control Act
- The COPP, The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act